Respected data centre industry executive, Megan James has become Australia’s first female Chief Executive Officer in the dynamic and fiercely competitive data centre market. Formerly,
Real-time access to your data centre assets
Australian Data Centres gives real time access to the information you need to see remotely. We have full integration to the BMS and SCADA systems, connecting our clients to their important data centre assets with real time access, control and monitoring.
This sophisticated system enables real-time monitoring, reporting, quick assessment and resolution controls, and is capable of the following;
- real-time access to power & environmental data
- ability to track and manage rack & floor mounted assets
- automated guidance on best locations to deploy new assets
- tools to support migration planning & expansion activities
- capacity planning support
Redundancy (noun): the inclusion of extra components, which are not strictly necessary to functioning, in case of failure in other components.
Total redundancy means ADC has had no downtime in its operating history.